Reopening FPC: Step One
In consideration of the needs of our church community, and after consulting relevant sources and guides, the Session of FPC Enid has decided to move forward with Step One of reopening. This step will last the entire month of June and includes:
1. Church members and the community are invited to attend worship recording sessions on Saturdays in the month of June: June 6, 13, 20, 27. Recording begins sharply at 12noon, so please plan to arrive by then. Services will be still be broadcast on YouTube and Facebook each Sunday morning.
2. Entrance and exit to the church building will be limited to the north-side doors at the Breezeway--doors will open at 11:40am and will be locked at 12:05pm. There will be a hand-sanitizing station inside the door for your use, as well as a box where offerings will be collected.
3. All in attendance at the recording sessions will be required to wear a face covering at all times while in the church building. Sanitized face coverings will be available at the door if you do not have your own.
4. Pews in the sanctuary will be marked according to social distancing guidelines. We ask that you only sit in the pews that are marked as 'Open' and that you only sit with members of your family/household. We are blessed with plenty of space to make the possible!
6. Bulletins will be available for your use, and you are invited to participate in the liturgy.
5. Children are welcome to attend the recording sessions with their families, but at this time childcare is not available.
6. A brief time of fellowship well be held after each recording session, following appropriate social distancing guidelines.
7. At this time, all other church activities remain postponed and the church building closed during the week.
Grocery and utility assistance is still being offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 11am-1pm. Simply come to the Eastside office door, ring the doorbell, and someone will be happy to assist you.
Attendance at church events and worship is never mandatory and we ask that you attend at your own comfort and if you are feeling well enough to do so.
By mid-June, FPC's leadership will share more information about ways the church is reopening if circumstance so warrant. As always, feel free to reach out to the church with any questions or concerns: (580) 237-5413 or email@example.com.